1. Close the left power switch;
2. Close the thermal switch on the side and adjust the side heat knob to 4-5 steps;
3. On and off the thermal switch, adjust the lower heat knob to 4-5 stalls;
4. Close the delivery switch and adjust the delivery knob to about 4-5 stops;
5. Adjust the heating temperature (can be set at about 130 °C);
6. After the above operation is completed, let the machine run for about 3 minutes and then close the hot air switch (hot air switch may not be used in actual operation);
7. Put on the items that have been installed with shrink film, and can shrink packaging;
8. In the actual situation, if there are too many wrinkles after shrinking, the conveying speed can be reduced or the heating temperature can be reduced. On the contrary, if there is a phenomenon of shrinkage, the temperature can be reduced;
9. After the packaging is completed, the three-level heating switch is turned off first, but the conveying motor and the hot air motor continue to operate for about 10 minutes, and then the entire power supply is cut off.
Heat shrink packaging machine should pay attention to when operating:
1. Heat shrink packaging machine is (220v/380v voltage) single-phase/three-phase four-wire system, in which the zero line must be connected to the machine, otherwise the machine can not run normally;
2. The machine has a stainless steel heating tube, installed on both sides, very bright when heated;
3. Note that the shrinkage chamber temperature should be controlled below 230 °C (sixth gear). If the temperature is over-temperature, premature aging of the circuit will occur and the life of the electrical components will be reduced.
4. When the shrinking machine is used for more than three months, check the aging of the wires in the shrinking room and replace it as appropriate.
Shrink Packaging Machines are classified according to the type of machine drying tunnel shrinking machine, oven shrinking machine, box type shrinking machine, gun type shrinking machine, heat shrinking machine, bagging packaging machine, shrink packaging machine, film packaging machine, heat Shrink Packaging Machines, Shrink Film Packaging Machines, Automatic Shrink Packaging Machines, etc.