First, stainless steel liner oven
1. Temperature range: 10 ° C to 250 or 300 ° C above room temperature.
2. Temperature accuracy: ± 0.2 ° C; temperature uniformity: ± 2 ° C.
3. Spiral air supply system.
4. There are two major convections and forced blasts.
1. The liner is made of high quality stainless steel.
2. There are two types of control panels: standard and comfortable, programmable and so on.
Second, the vacuum oven
1. The heating temperature is 280 °C.
2. The degree of vacuum can reach 762mmHg.
3. It can be injected with inert gas such as nitrogen or helium.
Features: Not only suitable for ordinary drying, but also suitable for vacuum potting, moisture testing, curing, conditioning and dewatering.
Third, the oven
1. Temperature range: 5 ° C - 300 ° C above room temperature.
2. Heat convection.
3. Temperature accuracy: ≤ ± 0.3 ° C.
4. Temperature uniformity: +/- 0.8/2.0/3.7 °C.
1. Advanced preheating furnace cavity design.
2. With adjustable temperature overheat protection device.
3. Microcomputer temperature controller and digital timer.
4. Microcomputer multi-function controller, can extend the timer, heating rate, heating power, printing interval and so on.
5. With RS232 interface, can connect to the printer output report.